Change colour:            

Forums

Forums > Community Spaces > New Worlds Project Community
In: The Lounge

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
This Thread is Entitled:Hope everyone's doing OK, and here's my new personal site!
Moderators: AOMTealFox, AOM Alex, Central Archive, AOMMonty, Ignominy, Hawk, Velvet Deancer, AOMarwen, Chris, menmaatra
Author Post
AOMTealFox
Co-Founder of the New Worlds Project

Registered Member #1

Hey Everyone!

Thought I'd share my new website to the New Worlds Project membership. I've decided to launch a personal website (after having taken my old site down for a few years).

Lemme know what you think on the website's chatbox, would love to get a few more members on it!

http://kimmetje.rpgnewworlds.net

Hope everyone is doing all!

Member's Awards: None
Website
AOMTealFox
Co-Founder of the New Worlds Project

Registered Member #1

Just thought I'd share the fact that I've moved into my new house and that pictures of the selfish project that's taking all my time away can be found at:

http://kimmetje.rpgnewworlds.net/news.php?cat.5

Website
Velvet Deancer
Your Friendly PSO

Registered Member #140

Pre Construction stages know about that all to well, but the flat looks good Are you going for a industrial look or more earthy? Curvy or More Modern Straight lines ? Huggles to Wouter!!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF