Vector Starships

in Organisations


A ship building company that has its headquarters in neutral space close to Narimbar, Vector Starships have designed 75% of the civilian ships available on the market today, and the remaining 25% will have Vector components in them.

The Interstellar Transport Service and Vector Starships work closely, the two have a special arrangement for passenger ships.

« Alstom-Ooga
Previous in Organisations
Vexicorp »
Next in Organisations